In today’s age of hackers and spies, it’s absolutely essential to protect your browsing activity by using a VPN. Not having one could leave you vulnerable to cyber attacks, and could cause you to lose or compromise sensitive information that no one else but you should have access to, like bank information, passwords on various accounts, photos, credit card numbers, and other personal information.
FastestVPN offers a smart, easy-to-use service for all devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TV and your router. As the name implies, this high-powered VPN operates with 99.9% uptime and gives you access to more than 350 high-speed servers around the globe. Plus, with a NAT firewall, ad blocker, anti-malware software, and a strict no-logging policy, FastestVPN is extremely committed to keeping your online activity protected.
Don’t wait until you experience a cyber attack to increase your cybersecurity. Hackers are finding more and more ways to get to your sensitive information, and it’s important to make sure you are safe from these breaches. FastestVPN provides the preventative measures you need to ensure your family’s digital safety and security – for life.
- TenBestVPNs: “FastestVPN is one of the most promising VPN services in the market.”
- Raspberry Pi
- Apple TV
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime
- Restrictions: up to 5 simultaneous connections
- 350+ servers in 41+ countries
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Zero logging
- Ad blocker
- NAT firewall
- 24/7 technical support
- Unlimited server switches
- Internet kill switch
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
About the Developer
FastestVPN is a Cayman Island-based company that brings you a team of dedicated IT specialists who are truly committed to providing you a seamless blend of fast and secure network connection.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.